Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Khy-Wrap Designs: Starstorm Series

Salam all you lovelies!

Entry sekadar mencuci mata cz I am sorry unable to do pre-orders da as I need to balik Temerloh dah.. please visit here for in-stock designs. TQ




Green Starstorm


Red Starstorm


Black starstorm


Brown Starstorm

If interested,

Harga RM 110 per piece incl postage.


,
barely balik modal je, if you peeps beli sendiri kat kedai kain pon will cost u either the same or more!
Just because I wanted so much to share with u guys my love for the wrap & make babywearing more accepted in our community!

There are many designs yang korang bole pilih. & trust me not only they are functional, they are super-fashionable too! (im contemplating buying more.. hehehe)


Pls mail me at drkay_alia@yahoo.com
or text me at 019- 667 2506

No comments:

Post a Comment